The benefits of joining the Association are numerous. Monetary savings may far exceed the cost of the small annual subscription. Benefits include:-
- Three newsletters per year, with information, news, items of interest, readers articles etc.
- Belonging to an organisation dedicated to working on your behalf. The Association is a member of the Public Services Pensioners Council, AgeUK for England, Scotland and Cymru, The National Council of Ageing and The National Pensioners Convention.
- An excellent relationship and close working links with the Fire Fighters Charity.
- Advice on pensions, tax, benefits, etc.
- Discounted legal services to NARF Members and their immediate families, with Linder Myers Solicitors. See Services page.
- Keep in touch with old comrades, and the Service.